Direct Link to Check 2023 Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Announcement: NSCDC and NIS Qualifying Examination Lists for 2023 Recruitment Released
The National Security Service (NSCDC) and the National Immigration Service (NIS) have published the lists of candidates who will be taking the qualifying examinations for the 2023 NSCDC recruitment and 2023 NIS recruitment, respectively.
The NIS recently released a statement confirming that they are in the final stages of compiling the names of candidates to be evaluated across the country’s states. They have successfully evaluated the list of candidates from each zone, and the official announcement will be made to the public shortly.
If you have applied for the NSCDC 2023 recruitment, here is a step-by-step guide to check if you have been shortlisted for the NSCDC 2023 eligibility test:
- Visit the CCDCFIB CAREER Platform at https://cdcfib.career
- Click on the Civil Defense icon.
- You will be redirected to https://cd.cdcfib.career.
- Enter your Application Code, E-mail, Phone, and Date of Birth, then click on “Search” to confirm if you have been selected for the next stage.
Alternatively, you can directly access the list of candidates for the 2023 NSCDC recruitment by following these steps:
- Go to https://cd.cdcfib.career.
- Enter your Application Code, E-mail, Phone, and Date of Birth, then click on “Search” to confirm if you have been scheduled for the Aptitude test.
Please note that this information is provided by Engr Zaharadden and should be verified on the official websites for any updates or changes.