The Dunamis International Gospel Centre will hold its annual crossover service today.
Every Dunamis looks forward to the December 31 Crossover ‘without carryover’ service yearly.
It is a beautiful moment that no one would like to miss.
At the crossover service, the Senior Pastor, Dr. Paul Enenche will usher in God’s children into the New Year with ‘light’ amid powerful jubilant songs.
At the end of the service, the fiery cleric would reel out what God has in stock for his children in the New Year via powerful prophecies and prayers.
Also, the theme for the year would be announced at the crossover service.
The theme for the year 2022 is Overflowing Grace and Glory.
No doubt, everyone is looking forward to hearing from God on what 2023 will look like.
Those who may not go to the Glory Dome and other branches can be part of the crossover service.
IDOMA VOICE would be live at the Glory Dome and will bring you live updates from the Crossover service.
You can watch live on here:
1. Season of (spiritual) revival explosion
2. Season of Glory rise, release and restoration
3. Season of light explosion
4. Season of darkness humiliation
5. Season of honour, dignity, distinction for the saints and church (the arrest of shame).
6. Supernatural supply explosion (like never before)
7. Submission of royalties and nobles.
8. Season of Supernatural flight