NYSC Batch A Online Registration 2023 Portal is now open for Youth Corpers.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Releases Online Registration Tips For 2023 Batch A as Registration Begins Today the 16th of January, 2023, and ends on the 19th of January 2023.
According to NYSC management, PCMs mobilized in 2022 Batch A, B, and C but did not report to camp, should revalidate alongside 2023 Batch A as the portal opens today for registration.
NYSC Batch A Online Registration 2023: NYSC Online Registration Tips:
Below are online registration tips that NYSC Releases For 2023 Batch A
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit (https:/www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on the “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on the “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy. Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 fingerprint reader is the specification for thumbprint.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph adequately dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload a passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. A passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. Apply for Name Correction, spelling errors, and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Graduation and Course of Study will be on the Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign-trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.