JAMB releases official update on 2022 UTME results and biometric issues
JAMB has released an official update on 2022 UTME Results and Biometric Issues.
IDOMA VOICE reports that JAMB has provided some important statistics regarding the just concluded 2022 UTME. According to the information made available via the official twitter handle of the board, 1,761,338 candidates registered for the exam out of which 1,707,626 sat the exam.
The information further revealed that the results of 1,671,203 candidates have so far been released
JAMB 2022 Cut-Off Mark and Admission Policy Meeting has been scheduled to hold on July 21st, 2022.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the Minister of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu has approved Thursday 21st July 2022 for a policy meeting where the cut-off mark and other modalities for the 2022/2023 admission would be decided. This was made known through the JAMB official Twitter Handle today 21st July 2022.
This online newspaper understands that the meeting is expected to be chaired by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu with all heads of tertiary institutions in attendance.
Apart from the announcement of the minimum admission cut-off, the meeting will chart policy directions for the nation’s tertiary institutions, set admission guidelines, and make a holistic review of application statistics, performance, decide concessional and acceptable minimum admissions standards to be applied in all admissions to be undertaken by all tertiary institutions in Nigeria as well as evaluate the 2022 admission exercise.
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK): 140
- Federal University of Markurdi (FUAM): 150 to 210 depending on the course
- Borno State University (BOSU): 140
- Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT): 150, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
- Ekiti State University (EKSU): 160 (Law: 250, Nursing: 220, Medicine: 250)
- Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU): 140
- Sule Lamido University (CRUTECH): 120…..READ MORE
IDOMA VOICE reports that the JAMB CAPS for the 2021/2022 admission exercise is now active.
This online newspaper understands that candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Some schools may not publish the list of admitted candidates on their own portal or notice board. So for candidates that applied for admission in such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer
- , But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
JAMB has commenced a Change of Course and Institution For 2022 admission.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2022 has commenced.
This was confirmed by the official Twitter handle of JAMB. Candidates can process their changes at accredited centres or JAMB offices. Please do note that candidates will be required to make a payment of N2,500 for the process.
Follow the procedure below to carry out your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s change of name or bio-data.
The procedure on how to change your date of birth in the JAMB Portal
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s website.
- Click on the E-facility link on the green navbar.
- Under Post-Registration e-Facilities, click on Correction of Data.
- Click on Change of Course/Institution.
- If you do not have an account with JAMB (new users), you must create a JAMB account.
- If you already have an account, log in with your details (email and password).
- Click on Application of Correction of Data at the menu bar on the left side.
- Click on the date of birth in the dropdown menu.
- Select your examination year, enter your registration number, and click on Search Details.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. It will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the confirmation page.
13. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATMs, cash at the bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
14. To pay for the change of course/institution, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
Steps on how to get your login details for JAMB’s e-facility;
*Send Email (space) ‘your email’ (space) ‘your email’ to 55019 as an SMS Example: Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (Note: it should be with the Sim card you used for registration and you should have up to N50 airtime)
*After sending the SMS, you will receive an email from JAMB containing your login details.
The above procedures is how a candidate can successfully have his/her details for E-facility. But if you are having issues with that, you can visit any accredited CBT centre close to you fo assistance.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) said that it conducted the 2022 UTME for foreign candidates on Saturday, May 28.
This is as the examination body said that it would further screen 27,105 results of candidates who wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
These disclosures are contained in the JAMB’s Weekly Bulletin from the Office of the Registrar, on Monday in Abuja, and can be seen on its website. The board said the exercise took place in five out of its nine foreign centres and was a complete success.
JAMB said that the exercise which took place in 5 out of the board’s 9 foreign centres was a complete success.
It noted in the bulletin that the centres where the examination were held include: Accra, Ghana; Johannesburg, South Africa; Buea, Cameroun, Abidjan, Cote d’ Ivoire and Cotonou, Benin Republic.
However, the examination body stated that the 2022 Foreign UTME will take place in the 4 remaining centres namely; Berlin, Germany; London, UK, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and New York, the United States of America in due course.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) says it will screen some 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results.
This was made known by the board in its weekly bulletin.
It noted that 1,761,338 candidates registered for the exercise.
The 2022 UTME was conducted across the country from Friday, May 6 to Friday, May 13.
A total of 1,707,626 sat for the examination with 1,671,203 results released so far.
The update said 69 results are withheld and 27,105 undergoing further screening; 1,783 candidates with biometric challenges are being investigated.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board on Thursday has announced that it would further screen 27,105 results of candidates who wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
According to the board, it had withheld 69 results so far.
In the statistics made available via the official Twitter handle of the board, @jAMBHQ, the board noted that 1,761,338 candidates registered for the 2022 UTME.
JAMB noted that only 1,671,203 results out of the 1,707,626 candidates who sat for the examination were released. 27,105 results, according to JAMB, would be subjected to further screening.
The board said 69 results were withheld while 1,783 candidates would be rescheduled to write the exam as a result of biometric challenges.
List of Universities that Accept 120 To 180 JAMB Score For Admission has been compiled by this reporter.
Did you score between 120 to 180 in Jamb ? Don’t be sad, you can still gain admission with your low JAMB score.
I scored less than 180 in JAMB, which course can I study?” What are the lists of Universities that accept below 180 in JAMB?, Is there any university that accepts 100 Jamb score, Is there any university that accepts 120 Jamb score, Is there any university that accepts 140 JAMB Score, Is there any university that accepts 150 Jamb score, Is there any university that accepts 160 JAMB Score?, Don’t stress yourself!
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has provided reasons for the withholding of some results of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
The examination body attributed the non-release of some of the 2022 UTME results to examination malpractices, misconduct, breach of procedural processes and incomplete review of centres.
According to Punch, this was made known by the Head, Public Affairs and Protocol of JAMB, Dr Fabian Benjamin, during an interview on Monday, where he listed these reasons and urged candidates to check their results properly.
Benjamin said, “We have released results for this batch. There are many factors that can lead to a result being withheld. It could be as a result of examination malpractice, the candidate’s inability to conduct himself or herself properly, a breach in procedural process or a review of the centre.”
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has finally released the results of 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This was made known in a statement by the Head, Public Affairs and Protocol, Fabian Benjamin.
The statement asked said to check results, candidates need “to simply send a text message, UTMERESULT to 55019 using the same phone number that he/she had used for registration and the result would be sent.
According to the statement, the board has not uploaded results on its website for obvious reasons, saying the above process is the only way to check results for now.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) said the results for its ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) were undergoing a form of scrutiny before being released to candidates.
The board revealed this in its Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar on Tuesday, in Abuja.
The examination body confirmed that 1.4 million candidates have so far sat for its 2022 exercise across the country and their results would soon be released.
JAMB, however, noted that the results of candidates caught cheating on CCTV will be withheld.READ MORE
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has announced that only candidates affected by technical challenges as a result of their centres who sat the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME 2022, on Friday and Saturday would have the opportunity to retake the examination, IDOMA VOICE reports.
The examinations, which are being conducted in 750 CBT centres approved by the Board, will end on May 16, 2022,IDOMA VOICE reports.
The source said: “Rainfall is not an issue because others have written. It was the same Lagos. It was raining and some people came to write the examination.READ MORE
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has announced that results from the first batch of candidates who sat the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME 2022, on Friday and Saturday will be out this week.
JAMB’s Head, Public Affairs and Protocols (PAP), Dr. Fabian Benjamin, who confirmed this to The Nation on Saturday, declined to give further details.
It was however gathered that the Board would start releasing the results from Monday or Tuesday.
Benjamin said the checking of the UTME and Direct Entry results would follow similar processes adopted by the Board last year.
- Make sure you have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line
- Go to SMS and send UTMERESULT to 55019 using the number you used for registration.
- After N50 charges deduction, your JAMB result will be sent to you.
1. JAMB Result with Phone Number 2022:
2. Go to JAMB Result Checker with Phone Number portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
3. Enter your Phone Number in the required column.
4. Click on ‘Check My Results’.
5. The portal will load your result if it’s ready.READ MORE
Some candidates in Lagos and Ogun states who were to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, on Saturday in Oke Aro, Alagbole, Akute and Matogun areas of Lagos and Ogun states missed the examination due to the early morning rainfall in those areas.
Mostly affected were candidates who were slated for the 7 am and 9am exams.
One of the affected candidates, who simply gave his name as Stephen, said he lives in Oke Aro axis of Ogun State and was billed to take the exam at a CBT centre in Alagbole area but could not get to the centre before 7am.
“The rain started at about 5am when I was preparing to go to the centre with my mummy. We could not leave home on time. Also, we could not get public transport at the bus stop. Moreover, with the security situation in the country, one cannot go out too early in the morning. One is afraid of the menace of area boys and criminals that are all over the place. READ MORE
JAMB final notice to all UTME candidates with fingerprint thumbprint issues.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has given important Notice / Advisory to Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) CBT Centers on Candidates with Biometric / Finger Print (Medical / Psychological) Problems and Could Not be Captured at the CBT Center During 2022 UTME Registration and Examination.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all JAMB CBT centers and candidates having issues with biometric capture and finger print problems that they are to take note of the following:
1. The following must be followed for any candidate whose finger print could not be captured due to one reason or the other.READ MORE
Jamb results are expected or are usually released at least 48 hours after the results. But sometimes what causes delays is simply jamb trying to maintain credibility.
Let’s try to understand that some irregularities sometimes occur in some centers but most of these centres are being rounded up and delisting.
But when there are recorded or sensed abnormalities like malpractice, the result will be delayed until all abnormalities are corrected and those who practice examination malpractice are completely fished out.
They will also announce the number of those results withheld as a result of examination malpractice and other offensive actions carried out by students.
You can check your result on the JAMB results checker portal unlimited times (as much as you want).
There are no restrictions or limits for checking results on www.jamb.gov.ng or www.jamb.org.ng (JAMB’s former website domain).
The same thing applies to the printing of the original UTME results, you can print as much as you need, provided you have a lot of money to spend since printing is now expensive in Nigeria.
JAMB Biometric Verification Policy Notice to Examiners & Candidates has emerged.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has issued a warning to Examiners on the Policy of No Biometric Verification, No Examination” for all Candidates Sitting for the Board 2022 Examination.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform all candidates and examiners that the Policy of ”No Biometric Verification, No Examination” is still active in the forthcoming examination.
All candidates can now send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result would be replied to you as an SMS shortly after.
The following are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.READ MORE
This is to inform the general public that the JAMB 2022 result will be officially out on www.jamb.org.ng. For those who wrote the CBT Exams, this article will show you how to check your UTME Result.
So many 2022 Jambites do not know the portal for checking JAMB Result. You may have also noticed that www.jamb.org.ng is not opening. That is because the current website to check UTME result is portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.READ MORE
Portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility 2022 JAMB Result Portal Checker
You can now access your 2022 JAMB UTME Results via SMS or ONLINE. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your UTME score.
Steps to Check JAMB 2022 Result Online
Check JAMB Result 2022 – www.jamb.org.ng
- How To Answer JAMB Questions 2022/2023
- Login With Your JAMB Registration Number
- Pay Attention To The Instructions
- Start The Exam
- Read The Questions Carefully
- Pick Just One Answer
- Answer The Easy Question First
- Crosscheck Your Answers. READ MORE
Full list of Nigerian universities that give admission without JAMB
• Pan African University, Lagos
• Paul University Awka anambra State
• Redeemer’s University, Mowe
• Renaissance University, Enugu
• Rhema University, Obeama Asa Rivers State
• Salem University, Lokoja
• Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa
• Southwestern University, Oku Owa
• Tansian University, Umuya
• University Of Mka, Mkar
• VeriMs University
• Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa Edo State
• Wesley Univ. Of Science fk Tech., Ondo
• Western Delta University, Oghara
• Wukari Jubilee University, Wukari
• Achievers University, Owo
• Adeleke University, Ede READ MORE
JAMB SCHEDULE FOUR (4) BATCHES EACH DAY
JAMB UTME will commence on May 6th, 2022, and end on May 14th, 2022.
1st Batch, will commence by 7:00 am
2nd Batch, will commence by 9:00 am
3rd Batch, Will commence by 12:00 pm
4th Batch, Will commence by 3:00 pm
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has earlier directed candidates who registered for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME 2022) to start printing their notification slips.
According to the exam body, the notification slip was already available for printing from Saturday, April 30, 2022, ahead of this year’s UTME scheduled to commence on Friday, May 6, 2022.
In JAMB’s weekly bulletin, Fabian Okoro, the board’s director of IT services, said the slip contains the candidate’s registration number, the location of their exam centre, the date of their scheduled session, and the time of the exam beforehand, especially with the adjustment in examination schedules this year.READ MORE
The 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will start on Friday, May 6th, 2022 across Nigeria.
The 2022 UTME exam will run till May 14, 2022, IDOMA VOICE reports.
According to the regulatory body, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the examination will be conducted for 1.8 million candidates that successfully registered for the examination in 755 registered and accredited Computer Base Test (CBT) nationwide.READ MORE
No fewer than 100 personnel of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), have been deployed to monitor the successful conduct of 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) in Osun State.
JAMB UTME exam 2022 kicks off tomorrow.
The State Commandant, Emmanuel Ocheja, who made this discloseure, said the 100 personnel will be deployed to all designated Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) centres where the matriculation examination will be conducted across Osun. READ MORE
All is now set for the commence of the 2022 edition of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME 2022, slated to commence on Friday, May 6, 2022, IDOMA VOICE reports.
UTME 2022 was organised by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions, IDOMA VOICE reports.
Tomorrow, candidates are expected to be at their various Computer Based Test Centres, which appears on their print out or JAMB exam slip, IDOMA VOICE reports.
Some candidates are expected to travel for some kilometres to locate their JAMB CBT Centres, IDOMA VOICE reports.READ MORE
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) organised Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is starting tomorrow, May 6.
If you are one of those participating in the exercise, here is a list of documents or items you must not bring to the JAMB 2022/2023 Exam Hall? to be sure y You’re alone.
The board has prohibited the use of the following items during its exams:
Automated Teller Machine Cards (ATM)
Books Or Any Reading Material
Smart Buttons. READ MORE
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) organised Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is starting tomorrow, May 6.
If you are one of those participating in the exercise, here is a list of documents or items to bring to the JAMB 2022/2023 Exam Hall? to be sure y You’re not alone.
- You are to submit one of the slips to the invigilator while you keep the other one for reference purposes.
- The JAMB examination slip should be printed in coloured though not COMPULSORY.
No fewer than 1.8 million candidates have indicated interest for 500 admission spaces in this years Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
UTME is being conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB); and is expected to kick off tomorrow, Friday 6th April 2022.
Data studied by this newspaper have shown that about 1,837,011 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates will begin jostling for the 500,000 admission spaces in public universities in the country from tomorrow.READ MORE