Fresh facts have emerged over the death of a female lawyer, Bolanle Raheem.
The news of her demise hit social media early on Monday morning, a day after Christmas.
Raheem’s unfortunate demise occured on Sunday, Christmas Day, after a yet-to-be identified policeman shot at her car in the Ajah area of Lagos State.
Raheem, her sister, and four children were coming from an eatery in their car around 11am when the cop tried to stop them.
Raheem was trying to make a U-turn under the Ajah Bridge when the cop shot at her vehicle. The bullet was said to have hit the victim and she was immediately rushed to a hospital afterwards, where she was confirmed dead.
Below are seven things to know about the dead lawyer:
1. Raheem, a Christian, had May 29 as her birth date.
2. She was married to Gbenga Raheem and they had children together
3. She had her secondary school education in Holy Child College in Ikoyi, Lagos State.
Raheem: Police must take responsibility, says lawyer
Raheem: IGP orders probe into Lagos lawyer killing
Raheem: Lagos police to review rules of engagement
4. She also attended Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye in Ogun State and studied at the Nigerian Law School in Enugu State.
5. She was a property lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association, Lagos chapter.
6. Raheem was an award-winning realtor, a real estate consultant, business coach and developer.
7. She was the Chief Executive Officer of Croston Homes and Co-founder City Building, a real estate and property development company.