1. The Benue State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has dismissed public speculations about the health of Engr Titus Uba, the candidate for governor in the 2023 elections.
Reports have it that Engr Titus Uba is down with an undisclosed ailment but the party said he has only travelled on non-medical vacation.
2. The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, House of Representatives candidate for Ado, Okpokwu and Ogbadibo Federal constituency, has defeated Francis Ottah Agbo in court.
The court held among others that, Hon. Barr. Aida Nath Ogwuche duly resigned her appointment as the election contemplated by the Electoral Act is the general election and not the party primaries as canvassed by counsel for the Plaintiff.
3. The Otukpa community in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State has gifted his Eminence, Oliver Ali Abah, the Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria a new car.
The car gift was presented to Dr Abah at a grand reception organised to honour him for investiture as the new leader of Methodist Church Nigeria
4. The Federal High Court, sitting in Makurdi has clarified that resignation of civil servants is after the primary election and not before.
The court in its wisdom upheld her nomination and dismissed the suit of the Plaintiff with cost awarded in favour of the 1st Defendant.
5. Benue State Governor and Chairman of the PDP Campaign Council in the state, Samuel Ortom has distributed vehicles to the campaign team in the state.
The Governor distributed the campaign vehicles Monday, November 21st, 2022 shortly after presiding over the PDP State Campaign Council and Campaign Management Committee strategic meeting held at the new Banquet Hall of the Benue Peoples House, Makurdi.