Eligibility and Registration Details Of Bells University of Technology Post-UTME 2022 can be accessed below.
Bells University of Technology, Ota has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
General Admission Requirements
Intending candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply
Applicants are to click on “Begin Application”, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.