1. Tunde, the first son of David Mark is dead.
The 51-year-old man died in the UK after a protracted battle with cancer, leaving behind aged parents, wife and a daughter.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom and other prominent Nigerians have commiserated with Senator Mark over the death of his son, Tunde.
They urged David Mark and his family to take heart because the deceased is in a better place.
3. Reno Omokri, former presidential aide, has once again slammed Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party, over his visit to flood victims in Benue State.
However, Omokri believes it is an eye service.
4. Governor Samuel Ortom has charged the management of Jos Electricity Distribution Company, JEDCO, to upgrade the level of power supply in Benue State.
The Governor gave the charge, Thursday, October 20th, 2022 when the new Managing Director of JEDCO, Engr Abdu Bello Mohammed led some management staff of the company to pay him a courtesy visit at Benue State Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja.5. The Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has decried that the Federal Government and some leaders of the country have neglected people of the state during difficult moments.
6. Thirty-six dead bodies have so far been recovered while many others are still missing following the dastardly attack by armed Fulani herdsmen in the early hours of Wednesday, October 19, 2022 in Gbeji community of Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State.
Following the massacre, Governor Samuel Ortom, Senator representing Benue North-East Senatorial district, Dr Gabriel Suswam, Speaker, Benue State House of Assembly and PDP guber candidate, Engr Titus Uba, House of Representatives Member for Ukum/Logo/Katsina-Ala Federal Constituency, Dr Richard Gbande among others, on Friday, October 21 visited the community.
7. An Abuja-based businessman and philanthropist, Dr. Peter Adejoh has condoled with former Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator David Alechenu Mark over the death of his first son, Tunde Mark.
Adejoh, in a condolence message, prayed to God to console the former Senate President and his family at this difficult time.
8. The Senator representing Benue South senatorial District, Comrade Abba Moro, on behalf of the good people of the Senatorial District, condoles with the family of the President of the 6th and 7th Senate, H.E., Dr David Bonaventure Mark, on the death of his first son, Tunde.